Southern Fried Chicken Schnitzel with Spiced BBQ Dip
For 1 persons
|1kg Boneless Chicken Breast, pounded flat|
|200g Whole Egg (Whisked)|
|250g Plain Flour|
|5g Paprika Powder|
|5g Garlice Powder|
|5g Onion Powder|
|3g Mustard Powder|
|2g Ground Black Ppepper|
|120g Knorr Hickory Smoke Barbeque Sauce|
|80g Knorr South East Asian Spice Paste|
|400g Best Foods Real Mayonnaise|
|800g French Fries|
- In a mixing bowl, mix well Chicken Seasoning Powder and buttermilk.
- Add in chicken breast into the mixture and marinate for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, pat dry chicken, set aside and reserve the buttermilk mixture.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together and add in whole egg to form a batter.
- Coat chicken with the batter and deep fry at 160 degree Celsius for 7 mins.
- In a mixing bowl, mix well RealMayonnaise and Hickory Smoke Barbeque Sauce and SEA Spice Paste.
- Portion the sauce into the ramekin bowl at 50gm each.
- Deep fry the fries to golden brown, plate the chicken with fries and sauce.
- Ready to serve