Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Pizza
For 1 persons
|30g Knorr Salted Egg Powder|
|2.5pc Shelled Prawns, deveined|
|0.5pc Squid Tube|
|7.5ml Hua Tiao Wine|
|0.5g White Pepper|
|12.5g Planta Margarine|
|50ml Evaporated Milk|
|3.75g Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder|
|100g Mozzarella Cheese|
|15g Red Radish,sliced|
|5g Curry Leaves,deep fried|
- Mix flour and salt together.
- Slowly add in water and mix well into a dough.
- Let it rest for 30mins and roll out into desired shape and thickness.
- Diced prawns, slice squid tubes, diced mussels into desired size.
- Heat oil and add in garlic and fry till fragrant.
- Add in prepared seafood and seasoning.
- When seafood about to be done add in hua tiao wine to finish it.
Salted Egg Yolk Sauce
- Melt planta in pan.
- Add in sugar and chicken powder and allow to dissolve.
- Slowly add in evaporated milk and heat till it bubbles.
- Add in salted egg yolk powder, lower heat and stir till it turns golden brown.
- Put mozzarella cheese aside for baking later.
- Deep fried curry leaves till crispy.
- Sliced red radish thinly.
- Lay thin layer of sauce over the opened dough.
- Spread seafood evenly and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Baked in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 7 mins (when cheese melted and golden brown).
- Drizzle remaining sauce and garnish with curry leaves and sliced red radish.