Serving size: 10
|Crumble||Crumble Base||Salted Egg Cream Cheese Filling||Assemble|
|Planta Margarine 50g||Crumble,baked 200g||Cream Cheese Block 200g||Raw Salted Egg,baked 60g|
|Caster Sugar 50g||Planta Margarine 30g||Caster Sugar 70g|
|Ground Almond 50g||Knorr Salted Egg Powder 40g|
|Corn Flour 4g|
|Whole Egg 50g|
|Whipped Cream 100g|
- Preheat oven to 160 degree Celsius.
- Rough mix all the ingredients together.
- Form Crumble and lay it flat on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Once bake, remove from oven and allow it to cool off before use.
- Mix crumble with margarine.
Salted Egg Cream Cheese Filling
- Whipped cream cheese and sugar together in a mixer on low speed.
- Combine salted egg powder, corn flour, egg together and whisk well.
- Once cream cheese mixture has a smooth texture, slowly add in egg mixture.
- Whipped at medium speed till it is smooth and fluffy.
- Once done, remove bowl from mixer and fold in whipped cream.
- Transfer mixture into piping bag and store in chiller till use.
- Preheat combi oven at 110 degree Celsius.
- Use 4x4 rectangle (2cm diameter) silicon mould.
- Spray silicon mould with oil spray.
- Lay 20gm of crumble base in each mould and flatten it.
- Pipe in 45gm of salted egg cheese filling onto each mould.
- Give a gentle knock to let the filling flatten nicely.
- Bake salted egg cheese cake with water bathe for 15-20mins.
- Once baked, remove from oven and transfer it to blast freezer to cool off
- Once harden, remove mini cheese cake from mould and transfer it to insert.
- Plate cheese cake on serving plates or tray.
- Ready to serve.