Indian Butter Chicken
Serving portion: 1
|Boneless chicken thigh||1kg|
|Knorr South East Asian Spice Paste||30g|
|Knorr Tomato Paste||50g|
|Knorr Rendang Paste||100g|
|Knorr Tomato Pronto||1.5kg|
|Spring onion, sliced||50g|
|Red chilli, sliced||50g|
1. Mix all ingredients – chicken thighs, yoghurt, SEA Spice Paste, chilli powder – in a mixing bowl.
2. Ensure marinade coats well on chicken.
3. Chill over night before roasting.
1. Preheat oven at 200°C.
2. Lay marinated chicken evenly on wire rack.
3. Roast chicken for 15mins till light brown.
4. Remove from oven and add chicken to butter sauce.
5. Simmer for 20mins.
6. Transfer to a bowl, garnish with spring onion and red chilli.
7. Ready to serve.
1. Blend ingredients in a jug blender to form a paste.
2. Butter Sauce
3. Heat up sauce pot, melt butter in it.
4. Add in ginger garlic paste and sweat on low heat till light brown.
5. Add in Rendang Paste and Tomato Paste, sweat for another 3mins.
6. Pour in Pronto Tomato Sauce and simmer for 10mins.
7. Fold in honey and cooking cream and simmer for another 10mins.
8. Set aside for later use.