Beef Mentai Curry Aburi Asian Spices
Ingredients (1 portions)
|Tenderloin||Asian Paste||SEAsian Spices Creamy Risotto||SEAsian Spices Sauce|
|1. Beef 40g||1. Knorr South East Asian Spice Paste 10g||1. Butter 20g||1. Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder 3tbsp|
|2. Tomato Paste 5g||2. Knorr South East Asian Spice Paste 40g||2. Knorr South East Asian Spice Paste 1tsp|
|3. Cooking Cream 12g||3. Cooking Cream 40g||3. Water 6tbsp|
|4. Mentai Roes 5g||4. Tomato Paste 20g||4. Fine Sugar 1/4tsp|
|5. Tonkatsu Sauces 3g||5. Chicken Stock 40g (To Dilute)||5. Cooking Cream 2tbsp|
|6. Sugar 3g||6. Sugar (To taste)|
|7. Risotto 200g|
|8. Mixed Vegetable, diced 60g|
Sous Vide Beef Tenderloin
1. Sous vide beef at 48°C for 20 minutes
2. Remove beef from vacuum bags and sear it over a hot pan.
Curry Aburi Asian Paste
1. Mix well all ingredient to form a thick paste.
2. Spread it over beef and flame it with a handheld blowtorch.
SEAsian Spices Creamy Risotto (6 Pax)
1. Melt butter in a sauce pan.
2. Add in mixed vegetables, Knorr South-East Asian Spice Paste, cream, tomato paste and stock. Stir well over low heat.
3. Add in sugar to taste.
4. Add in cooked risotto, cook well and serve.
Creamy Salted Egg SEAsian Spices Sauce
1. Add in all ingredient in a sauce pot.
2. Bring mixture to boil and serve it over beef.
Our products used in this recipe
1. SOUTH EAST ASIAN SPICE PASTE - KNORR 6X600G. View
2. GOLDEN SALTED EGG POWDER - KNORR 6X800G. View