Serving size: 10
|“Chips”||Salted Egg Sprinkles|
|Potato Chips, fried 125g||Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder 100g|
|Fish Skin, fried 125g||Icing Sugar 40g|
|Chili Powder 4g|
|Curry Leaves 6g|
|Salt 10g, Chili Padi 5g|
Salted Egg Sprinkles
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together
- Preheat fryer to 180 degree Celsius.
- Fry the curry leaf and chili padi to release moisture, set aside.
- Deep fried the potatoes chip for 5mins till golden brown.
- In a mixing bowl, mix 50gm of salted egg sprinkles to mix with the fried potato chips.
- Deep fried the fish skin for 45 seconds
- In another mixing bowl, mix another 50gm of salted egg sprinkles to the fried fish skins
- Place it on serving tray or basket.
- Garnish with curry leaf and chili padi.
- Ready to serve